LEGAL NOTICE AND PRIVACY POLICIES
1. Identification data:We inform you that the company that owns the web domain is Gredos San Diego, S. Coop. Mad. (hereinafter GSD), a Spanish cooperative with address for these purposes at Calle José Gutiérrez Maroto, nº 26, and identification of a legal person from the Mercantile Registry of the Republic of Costa Rica number 3-012- 702749. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Use of the portal : http://www.gsdinternationalschool.com/CostaRica/ " provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter "the contents") on the Internet, belonging to GSD, or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use made of the website. This responsibility extends to the registry that was necessary to access to certain services or contents. In case of such registration, it is the USER's responsibility to provide true and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be given a password for which they are responsible, undertaking to use it carefully and confidentially. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that EDEM offers through its website. The user shall refrain from using said content and services for purposes including but not limited to: (i) engaging in activities that are illegal, unlawful or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) spreading content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic or pornographic-illegal nature, or which glorify terrorism or violate human rights; (iii) damaging the physical and logical systems owned by EDEM, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical system capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) attempting to access and/or to use the email accounts of other users and to modify or manipulate their messages. GSD reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate respect for human dignity, or that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, or pornographic; or that constitute an attack against youth or childhood, order or public safety; or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. Under no circumstance will GSD be held liable for the opinions expressed by users in forums, chats or any other tools used to participate on the website.
4. intellectual and industrial Property: GSD itself or as an assignee, is the holder of all of the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software and texts; brands or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs required for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by ALESON ITC or its licensors. All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, paragraph two, of the Intellectual Property Act, the following are expressly prohibited: any reproduction, distribution or public disclosure, including any means of making available all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any form, or by any technical medium, without the authorization of GSD. The USER agrees to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by GSD. The content of the website may be viewed, printed, copied or stored on the USER's computer hard drive, or any other storage device, provided that it is solely and exclusively for their personal and private use. The user shall refrain from removing, altering, eluding or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on the GSD website.
5.Exclusion of guarantees and responsibilityUnder no circumstances shall GSD be held liable for any damages of any kind which may occur, including but not limited to errors or omissions in the content, downtime of the portal, or the transmission of content-based viruses, malware or harmful programs, even though it has taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent such events.
6. Modifications: GSD reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it, as well as the way in which they appear presented or located on your portal.
7. Links: In the event that (http://www.gsdinternationalschool.com/CostaRica/) links or hyperlinks are made to other Internet sites, GSD will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. No liability is assumed by GSD for the content of links to other websites, nor does it offer any guarantees related to the availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, scope, veracity, validity or constitutionality of any materials or information accessed via any of these hyperlinks, or any other websites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external links implies no partnership, merger or shareholding whatsoever with the linked companies.
8. Right of exclusion: GSD reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
9. General information: GSD will pursue compliance with these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
10. Modification of these conditions and duration: GSD may modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here. These Terms & Conditions of Use shall remain valid for as long as they are displayed and until they are amended by other duly published Terms & Conditions of Use.
11. Applicable law and jurisdiction: The relationship between GSD and the USER will be governed by current Costa Rican regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Costa Rica.