LEGAL NOTICE AND PRIVACY POLICIES
1. Identifying information :We hereby state that Gredos San Diego, S. Coop. Mad. (hereinafter, GSD) owns this website: it is a Spanish cooperative with its registered address at Calle José Gutiérrez Maroto, 26, and is filed at the Costa Rica Mercantile Register under # 3-012- 702749. Its e-mail is: email@example.com.
2. Users:USER access to /use of the GSD web portal indicates acceptance of the login and USAGE terms and General Conditions reflected herein. The aforementioned Conditions are applicable independent from the General Terms for contracting, which are obligatory in nature.
4. Ownership of intellectual and industrial property: In its role as owner/concessionaire, GSD holds all the related intellectual and industrial property rights, as well as the items contained therein (i.e., images, sound, audio, video, software, text, brands, logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, IT programs necessary for functioning/access/use, etc.) which are the property of GSD or its licensees. All rights reserved. By virtue of the terms indicated in articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of Intellectual Property Law, the following is expressly prohibited: reproduction, distribution, public communication (including making all or part of the contents of this website fully available for commercial purposes, on any type of supporting device and any technical means without GSD’s authorization). The USER agrees to respect GSD’s Intellectual and Industrial Property rights. You may visualize, download, store, copy, and even print the portal items from your computer or any other device, solely for personal/private usage. The USER must abstain from deleting, altering, or manipulating any security/protection device installed on GSD’s web pages.
5.Liability disclaimer GSD at no time takes responsibility for any damages and claims of any nature, including: errors and omissions in content, website crash, or the transmission of viruses/malware through any of its content, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid them.
6.Alterations: GSD reserves the right to enact any modifications it deems appropriate without prior notice, and is entitled to remove/add any content and services offered online, as well as the manner in which they are presented/located on the portal.
7. Links: Any gsdeducacion.com links/hyper-links and contents from other Internet sources are beyond GSD’s control. GSD does not accept responsibility in any manner for the contents available on other external website links, nor does it guarantee technical availability, quality, reliability, exactness, breadth, veracity, validity, or the content of any material/information presented through any of the abovementioned hyperlinks or websites. The inclusion of said external links at no time is representative of association, merger, or participation in joint ventures.
8. Right of exclusion: GSD reserves the right to refuse or reject user access to its portal and/or its services offered, without the need for prior notice, at its own initiative or at that of a third party to anyone infringing these General Usage Terms.
9. Generalidades: GSD perseguirá el cumplimiento de las presentes condiciones así como cualquier utilización indebida de su portal ejerciendo todas las acciones civiles y penales que le puedan corresponder en derecho.
9. General aspects: GSD expects compliance with the terms and conditions outlined herein, and any incorrect use of its website will be met with any and all corresponding civil/criminal complaints.
10. Amendments to these terms and duration: GSD is entitled to any time amend the terms and conditions outlined herein, considered duly published as they appear. The duration of the terms and conditions herein depends on any changes or new additions.
11. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction: The relationship between GSD and the USER is subject to Costa Rican legislation, and any controversies will fall before its courts and tribunals.